Waste Management Healthcare Solutions
Think Green - Think Waste Management
WM Healthcare Solutions is committed to being the customer advocate, charting the course through the maze of surprisingly complicated issues in order to maximize environmental improvements while providing overall cost effective solutions. WMHS‘s charter dictates that we provide the best solution for the customer whether that’s working with our own network of internal suppliers or third-party vendor-partners.
Our job, as the waste management experts, is to help you leverage your total environmental program costs across a broad range of programs to not only be in compliance but takes a "beyond compliance" approach that strives for environmental excellence. We understand the waste industry and track emerging issues -- it’s what we do best so you can do what you do best - provide top-notch patient care.
Single source solution for all healthcare waste streams
WM Healthcare Solutions (WMHS) is a special services division of Waste Management, Inc. that provides a complete range of sustainable and cost-effective “managed waste and environmental solutions” specifically designed for the healthcare industry. WMHS aims to be the single source provider of operational and consulting services required to handle healthcare’s complex waste streams from compliance, safety, and risk assessments related to waste management to in-house operational logistics, to market assessment and collection and processing for a variety of waste streams.
We offer the following services:
- Medical waste disposal
- Pharmaceutical waste management services
- Universal waste (bulbs, batteries, electronics)
- Solid waste
- Regulated medical waste
- Hazardous chemical waste
- Construction and Demolition waste
- Low-level nuclear medical waste
- Beneficial reuse – Managing excess equipment and supplies
- Waste data and financial analysis
- Emergency preparedness planning
- Waste assessments and consulting services
- Education and training
- Contracted in-house services
medical waste disposal pharmaceutical waste management services incineration universal waste solid waste recycling hazardous chemical waste management healthcare green recycle
NPR (National Pharmaceutical Returns)
Nationwide Full Service Reverse Distributor
Off-Site Pharmaceutical Returns Processing Services • Pharmaceutical Waste Disposal Services
- Servicing customers nationally for 20 years
- One of the first Reverse Distributors in the country to become VAWD accredited.
- Fees are subtracted from actual credits received – no upfront costs.
- CASH Back Program option
- Pharmaceutical waste consulting and management services.
- Pharmaceutical formulary waste characterization reviews.
- All inclusive service fees.
- NPR offers FREE shipping.*
- NPR offers FREE tracking of credits.
- NPR offers FREE shipping to the manufacturers.
- NPR offers FREE comprehensive reports that you can use for tax purposes (reports also available online).
- NPR offers FREE disposal of non-returnable items and hazardous waste.*
- NPR offers FREE use of NPR's holding morgue for in-dated products with the potential of future credit.
- NPR is licensed to receive Schedule I drugs along with Schedule II-Vs.
- NPR offers FREE DEA 222 forms.
- NPR’s website allows you to bar code scan your inventory. All drug information is auto-filled. All you have to do is fill in your quantities.
*With qualifying orders.
We accept products for return or disposal from all medical facilities including:
NPR realizes the importance of staying in full regulatory compliance. This not only protects NPR, but our customers as well. All products marked for destruction are destroyed by means of incineration and within all regulatory guidelines.
- NPR is VAWD accredited.
- NPR is licensed as a Large Quantity Hazardous Waste Generator. All return companies should have this classification and be able to provide proof.
- NPR is in full compliance with: DEA, EPA, OSHA, DOT, VAWD and Individual State regulations.
- NPR holds the appropriate licensing to conduct business and is adequately insured.
reverse distribution On-site Pharmacy Returns and Pharmacy Waste Removal Providers DEA From 222 pharmaceuticals processing On-site Pharmacy Returns and Pharmacy Waste Removal Providers DEA From 222 pharmaceuticals processing On-site Pharmacy Returns and Pharmacy Waste Removal Providers DEA From 222 pharmaceuticals processing On-site Pharmacy Returns and Pharmacy Waste Removal Providers DEA
The Industry’s Choice for Pharmaceutical Returns
For over 25 years, Guaranteed Returns has provided pharmaceutical return services to hospital, government, independent retail, chain-store, LTC, Mail-Order and clinic pharmacies. Local GRx on-site service representatives are highly valued by customers for their professionalism, trustworthiness and for “going above and beyond”.
Guaranteed Returns puts their longevity and industry knowledge to work to obtain the maximum amount of credits for every pharmacy return. GRx concentrates on providing pharmaceutical return solutions that address all aspects of the business, beginning with the manufacturer, through crediting the customer.
Business review consultations, inventory management assistance and an unbeatable customer service department are just a few of the attributes that customers say sets GRx apart. Their flagship program, ReverseLink One™ has been branded as “the most cost effective return goods program ever to be offered by any 3rd party returns company”.
Guaranteed Returns is dedicated to making pharmaceutical returns as simple as possible for customers while attaining the maximum amount of credits. Guaranteed Returns puts their 25 years of knowledge to work every day – continually investing in new programs, technologies and people - which is why GRx delivers Service You Can Count On.
ReverseLink One™ Highlights
- Processing Over 1,000 Crediting Pharmaceutical & OTC Manufacturers For Maximum Credit
- Over 80 Locally Based On-Site Reps Nationwide
- Free Disposal Of All Non-Returnables
- Free GR-XtraNET™
- Includes: Tracking, Monitoring, & Customizable Reports
- No Invoicing, Fee Deducted From Actual Credits Received
- Lump Sum Crediting Feature
- Free Credit Tracking & Reconciliation
Research Guaranteed Returns Pharmacy Returns and Pharmaceutical Waste Managment Providers with Pharmaceutical Returns Management Programs. All Pharmaceutical Returns Management Programs with Guaranteed Returns Pharmaceutical Reverse Distributor and the Pharmaceutical Reverse Distribution process. Research Guaranteed Returns Pharmacy Returns and Pharmaceutical Waste Managment Providers with Pharmaceutical Returns Management Programs. All Pharmaceutical Returns Management Programs with Guaranteed Returns Pharmaceutical Reverse Distributor and the Pharmaceutical Reverse Distribution process.
Achieva Group Returns, Inc.
Bringing You Quality Rx Returns Without the Hassle
Achieva Group Returns, Inc. is a Full Service Pharmaceutical Returns Company Servicing Commercial and Independent Pharmacies
Achieva Group Returns, Inc. eliminates the hassles related to returning expensive, outdated pharmaceuticals. Personalized services, such as removing outdates from the shelves, combined with knowledge and technology makes pharmaceutical returns quick, easy, and painless. Our first in class service will turn your outdated drugs into money that can be reinvested into your pharmacy.
Highlights of Service
- National Association of Boards of Pharmacy - VAWD (Verified-Accredited Wholesaler Distributor) certified
- Fully Accredited, Licensed, Bonded and Insured with over 15 years of experience in the business
- State of the Art computerized returns using our AGRxprt software
- Personalized service structured to fit your needs
- Controlled substance returns and disposal included
- 100% guaranteed
- Fastest credit turnaround time available
- No hidden fees
- All service levels include detailed reporting
Full Onsite Service Rate: 10.9%
Mail in Rate: 6.9%
Achieva Group Returns, Inc. on pharmacy returns and Pharmaceutical Waste Managment Providers. Commercial and Independent Pharmacies with pharmaceutical returns. Agrxprt software, substance returns and disposal, outdated drugs.