Point-of-Sale to Support Your Outpatient Pharmacy Operations — Retail Management Solutions
Improve patient outcomes, streamline pharmacy management, and meet pharmacy goals with a point-of-sale solution tailored for your organization and integrated to your choice of over 30 pharmacy management systems.
Founded in 1998, with a mission to help pharmacies understand and use technology-based tools to run a successful business, Retail Management Solutions continues to lead point-of-sale innovation. Giving pharmacies access to tools and technology to improve patient outcomes, streamline operations, and improve profits.
RMS’ POS systems are created exclusively for pharmacies. We listen to our customers, partners, and industry requirements to provide timely, point-of-sale based solutions to solve the challenges faced by pharmacies today.
RMS offers a range of point-of-sale products that are both flexible and scalable to meet the needs of any pharmacy. While our easy-to-use till application is at the forefront of day-to-day activities, running a successful pharmacy goes far beyond collecting a payment. There are many ways in which an RMS system can help.
• At the Register: RMS customers have freedom to choose from over 30 pharmacy system partners, all with integrations that make prescription sales fast, easy, and accurate. Signatures for HIPAA, safety caps, prescription acknowledgment, etc. are captured at the time of sale and are always easily accessible when needed for reporting and audits. Built-in date of birth verification processes and additional prescription for pickup notifications bring added patient safety and convenience to every transaction.
Additionally, every RMS system includes built-in will-call management. Batch multiple prescriptions together into a single bag. Store according to your organizational preferences. Scan a single barcode at checkout. This easy-to-use option improves patient safety and saves time.
Beyond prescription sales, OTC product sales are as simple as scanning the item barcode. Custom items can also be created for easy sale of unique products, gift items, etc. Payroll deduct can be added to any implementation for easy employee sales.
Sales can be processed in many different ways to meet the unique needs of your pharmacy. Whether you need standard retail lanes, Meds-to-Beds technology, an option for drive-thru payments and signatures, curbside pickup solutions, or an easy way to track deliveries. You can mix and match to create the perfect technology scheme.
• Improving Patient Outcomes: Improving patient outcomes and increasing customer satisfaction are goals at the heart of most organizations today. Nutrient Depletion notifications at the register help you to improve patient wellness by making supplement recommendations based on prescription induced nutrient depletion.
Meds-to-Beds technology and support help you to align your pharmacy with organizational goals. Point of sale tailored for bedside interactions and full transaction processing help you work towards increasing patient compliance and reducing readmittance rates as a result.
• Easy Compliance: RMS credit card processing capabilities include options for validated P2PE, allowing the potential for reduced PCI scope. Processing integrations also include options for EMV, tokenization, NFC, and FSA/HSA card acceptance.
Every RMS system includes optional integration with NPLEx for Pseudoephedrine tracking as well as signatures, ID capture, and tracking for HIPAA, safety caps, prescription acknowledgment, etc.
• Headquarters and Management: Point-of-sale applications extend beyond the customer interaction to help you run your pharmacies more efficiently. Enterprise-level multi-location management unlocks powerful tools for policy, pricing, employee, and customer management. Data fed back to the headquarters saves time and resources.
For pharmacies managing retail departments, RMS’ inventory management solutions open the door for advanced management of front-end product with wholesaler interfaces, automated purchasing and receiving, price updates, and integrated signs and labels.
A host of reports, both canned and customizable, are available. From cash management and employee performance to A/R balances, and more. RMS systems give you the data you need to drive important decisions and run pharmacies efficiently.
• When You Need Support: All customers have access to the RMS support line, staffed by our in-house team of U.S.-based technical specialists, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The RMS customer center is available at any time to request support, access the customer knowledgebase, and more.
This post is related to:POS Systems (Point of Sale)