Operational excellence leads to clinical excellence and saves you time and money.
Company Background & History
• Delivering Exemplary Provider® Recognition for Over 25 Years Since 1994, The Compliance Team (TCT) has delivered innovative solutions to pharmacies across the nation. Our Exemplary Provider® programs elevate your pharmacy to help you meet the challenges of the evolving value-based care era.
• We Change the Way You Think About Accreditation
TCT’s standards were developed with the assumptions that:
• Every patient deserves exemplary care.
• Accreditation should not be difficult or costly to achieve.
• All program standards should address what matters most to the patient: Safety – Honesty – Caring®.
Providers immediately embrace our philosophy when they start working with us and see how our simplified, patient-centered, and provider-centric standards enhance their existing business models. Our Exemplary Provider programs improve operations, stream-line processes, and build more profitable businesses.
Integrated DME With Pharmacy Accreditation
Most pharmacies, whether chain or independent, maintain a part B DME PTAN, allowing them to bill Medicare DMEPOS. To do that, accreditation is mandated. TCT recognizes the efforts that providers take to prepare for accreditation. Maintaining our simplified approach, we combine the DMEPOS requirements into our Community Pharmacy program. By accrediting your pharmacy and the services you provide, TCT’s accreditation sets your pharmacy apart from the competition and gives your referral sources peace of mind.
Exemplary Provider® Suite of Pharmacy Services Designed to Strengthen Your Pharmacy’s Performance
• Accreditation Programs
• Community Pharmacy (The Core of all our Pharmacy Programs)
• CMS-Approved Medicare Part B — DMEPOS (Included With Community Pharmacy)
• Sterile/Non-sterile Compounding (USP Chapters 795, 797, and 800)
• CMS-Approved Home Infusion Therapy (HIT)
• Patient-Centered Pharmacy Home™
• Long-Term Care
• In-Store Clinic
• Mail Order
• Simplified Approach Saves You
Time and Money
The TCT approach is unrivaled, but it is our team that truly makes the difference. Our commitment to service is personal, genuine, and tailored to your facility’s needs.
Our full-time advisors work closely with providers to ensure that they are receiving and utilizing the education and preparation they need for accreditation or accreditation renewal. Our on-site evaluators are trained to look for potential process improvements that can save you time and money. It is a personal level of service and care that is unmatched in the industry.
• The Compliance Team Difference From Start to Finish
• A one-on-one advisor who walks you through the standards via a call series.
• Policy and procedures templates — saving you time.
• Self-assessment checklists to help you attain and retain your accreditation status.
• Live and recorded webinars, making the accreditation process flow more smoothly.
• Access to our patient satisfaction portal, allowing you to benchmark your patients against thousands of others.
• A three-year payment schedule with no additional fees.
Choose to be Exemplary With The Compliance Team
Beyond simplifying the process, TCT provides you and your pharmacy (and/or DME) with the accreditation and certifications you need and rewards you with the Exemplary Provider designation.
“ The Compliance Team’s comprehensive Community Pharmacy program provides us with tools to help strengthen our daily commitment to excellence. They took us to a new level by customizing their simplified program to fit within our already existing quality standards. Our Exemplary Provider status validates and solidifies our role as a regional leader in health care.”
— Bill Ladwig, Senior Vice President of Professional Services, Lewis Drugs, Sioux Falls, SD (57 locations throughout SD, IA, and MN)
This post is related to:Certification & Accreditation