Director of Pharmacy - Full Time
Lakeland Regional Medical Center - St. Joseph
St. Joseph, MI
As a full time, exempt CPS Solutions, LLC Director of Pharmacy, you will oversee all pharmacy operations including planning, organizing, controlling, and supervising activities, according to hospital policies, standards of practice of the profession, and state and federal laws. You will recommend innovations in the practice and function of the pharmacy to hospital administration and carry out mutually agreed upon programs with assistance from a full support team.
Schedule: This position will work full-time 40 hours per week on a varying day/evening/weekend schedule.
About the Facility: Lakeland Regional Medical Center - St. Joseph, is a 200 bed acute care facility servicing the St. Joseph's metro. CPS Solutions, LLC has partnered with the hospital to manage the day to day operations of this pharmacy. This position is an employee of CPS Solutions, LLC.
Required Qualifications: (DOP)
• BS or PharmD from an accredited School of Pharmacy
• Michigan Pharmacist licensure in good standing
• Management experience in a healthcare/hospital environment.
• Successful completion of a Pharmacy Practice Residency program strongly preferred
• Ability to solve problems, establish trust and credibility.
• Demonstrated teaching, relevant professional publications and involvement with Professional organizations.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently, set priorities, make critical decisions, respond to client concerns and work cooperatively with other staff.
Hospital Requirements: (may be required)
• (PPD) TB Skin Test - Proof of negative TB skin test within the last 12 months
• (MMR) Measles, Mumps and Rubella or A Blood Titer proving immunity
• Varicella - (2) documented doses or A Blood Titer proving
• Hep B3 Series (or declination)
• (Flu) Influenza-required for hire between Oct 1st-April 30th
• COVID Vaccine-Full (required)
Benefits: All employees enjoy a competitive salary, and eligibility to participate in the 401(k) savings plan with a match. Full-Time employees are also eligible for a comprehensive benefits package, including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Time Off Plan, Company Paid Short- and Long-Term Disability, Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance, Medical Flex and Dependent Care Accounts and more.
CPS Solutions, LLC Requirements: All employment offers are contingent upon successfully passing a background check, drug test and signed onboarding documents. Additionally, you may be required to provide medical records or have additional medical examinations/background checks that are a specific requirement of the location or position in which you are hired. Due to the healthcare requirements of the location where you will work and the clients we support, this may include a COVID vaccine. This applies to internal transfers and status changes for internal CPS Solutions, LLC team members. CPS Solutions, LLC is also committed to a safe and drug-free workplace. The use of marijuana for medical purposes accompanied by a prescription, even if permitted by state law, will not be considered acceptable for purposes of explaining a positive lab test result for marijuana.
About CPS Solutions, LLC: Founded nearly 50 years ago and employing over 2,500 clinical, regulatory, and operational pharmacy professionals, CPS Solutions, LLC, is one of the nation’s largest providers of pharmacy services to more than 800 hospitals and healthcare facilities nationwide. CPS Solutions, LLC helps clients tackle a variety of complex issues, such as operational efficiency, rising drug costs, regulatory & compliance, 340B, and specialty pharmacy strategy. CPS Solutions, LLC helps healthcare leaders drive best in class pharmacy operations through skill, expertise, and proprietary technologies. For more information, visit https://www.CPS.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any qualified employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, religious creed, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, mental or physical disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.