It’s official! We are thrilled to announce our integration with Shamrock Labels is effective January 1, 2023. Joining forces with Shamrock Labels means a better buying experience is here — quick and easy online ordering and 4-week lead times on thermal label orders – you can’t beat that!
We’re excited to offer our entire line of Drug Package stock labels, pillcards, and pharmacy bags on shamrocklabels.com, with the same friendly Drug Package people you’ve known for years in our office ready to help as always.
You may have questions about what this change means for your ordering and billing. So, we’ve put together some frequently asked questions below. If your question isn’t answered below, call us at 1-800-323-0249, and a familiar voice will greet you. And don’t forget to add Shamrock Labels to your safe sender list, so you continue to receive our emails.
How do I go for general assistance or to place an order?
• Call 1-800-323-0249
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Visit our website at shamrocklabels.com
What does this change mean for my products and product numbers?
• The same trusted products and product numbers will be available from Shamrock.
• Contact a Customer Care representative if you have specific questions on pricing or availability.
What should I do about outstanding balances?
• Call 1-800-323-0249 to pay by credit card or to get assistance in setting up ACH payments (yes – we’ll help!)
• Email email@example.com
• Send a check to:
Dept CH 14534
5505 N. Cumberland Ave.
Chicago, IL 60656-4758
• Make a bank transfer to:
*Contact us for Routing & Account Numbers
• Please note when making payments, referencing both the invoice and account numbers will ensure that payments get applied promptly.
• The company tax identification number (TIN) will remain the same for the time being. Shamrock Labels will send out new W-9 forms once available.