SRx is a comprehensive pharmacy management system developed by pharmacists and our customers to efficiently manage pharmacy operations. If you desire an all-inclusive pharmacy software solution at an affordable price without sacrificing quality, then SuiteRx is for you! SuiteRx’s SRx is guided by innovation, powered by our customers.
SuiteRx is a pharmacy software vendor addressing the needs and challenges presented in the independent pharmacy market. Software development started in 2008 and was initially for the owner’s own pharmacy business. Although relatively new to the marketplace, SuiteRx Intelligent Pharmacy Software has been catering to independent pharmacies across the U.S. for a number of years. SuiteRx continuously stays ahead of the competition when it comes to functionality, offerings, and cost. The ability to perform as such is due to the agility, quality employees, and responsiveness that comes with being a smaller organization. SuiteRx has been able to advance along with industry trends to ensure our clients have the tools they need to provide the best experience for their patients and staff. The SuiteRx team continues to learn and grow with their clients to develop a wonderful experience and ultimate software solution.
Developed by pharmacists, for pharmacists, our SRx program enables independent and small chain pharmacies to use state-of-the-art technology to better meet the needs of their customers and increase speed and accuracy in the pharmacy. With retail, long-term care, specialty, 340B, and combo versions of the software, SRx is a comprehensive solution, which integrates document management, delivery, POS, inventory management, web portal capabilities, and compounding into one seamless application.
• Paperless Faxing Functionality: Cuts down on prescription processing. Electronically send, receive, edit, and link faxes to specific
patients and prescriptions.
• Cycle Fill Capabilities: With one mouse click, automatically fill and bill groups of patients on a set schedule (e.g., monthly, weekly).
Inventory Tracking: Ability to monitor inventories in real time and send electronic PO’s when drugs reach their specified reorder levels.
• SRxAPI: Organized around REST, has predictable resource-oriented URLs, accepts form-encoded request bodies, returns
JSON-encoded responses, and uses standard HTTP response codes, authentication, and verbs.
• SRxConnect: Our new and enhanced customer service website offers solutions not only for support issues, but also custom requests.
• SRxUniversity: Online computer-based training program to help train clients and employees on SuiteRx Intelligent Pharmacy Software
• SRxDelivery: Real-time delivery information and e-signature capture. The application is available on different mobile devices
(Android, iPhone, and iPad).
• MyRx: Allows patients to refill prescriptions, look up drug information, and communicate with your pharmacy from their mobile device.
• SRxGateway: Provides communication tools, including EMAR capabilities and refill requests between facilities, physicians, and your
• SRxAffinity: Provides views of almost real-time business performance by aggregating metrics from SRx dispensing data and
converting it into actionable data for single or multi-site locations.
Features & Options
• Enhanced communication for improved patient adherence.
• Reduced workflow disruption with easy edit ability.
• 365 days of client support.
• Advanced compounding workflow.
• Document management.
• Cycle fill management.
• Adherence reporting.
• Shipping integration.
• Custom design.
“I would like to say what a wonderful, supportive, and professional team they have. Anytime I call for an update or something I would like changed, I get a response within minutes and it’s always done in a friendly and professional manner. SuiteRx will work on it until it’s perfect, most computer companies would take days or even months to change something, but they are wonderful about working with their customers and making them happy right away. Thank you and keep up the good work!”
— Louise Wilcox, Manager Medical Records, IntegriScript Pharmacy
Key Business Partners
PointClickCare; Prescribers Connection; Asembia; SureScripts; AutoMed; Parata PacMed; Medicine-on-Time; Dispill USA; DOSIS; SynMed; RxSafe; Cubex; Talyst; Extended Care Pro; CaraSolva; AccuFlo; ScriptPro; ParataRDS; Parata Max; Innovation; Kirby Lester; RxMedic; Yardi; Eldermark; Symphony; CoverMyMeds; RxPertise; RxLinc; Therap; SalesDoor; and many more!