CriticalPoint has expanded our eLearning offerings to include Nonsterile Compounding. The course, Best Practices and Compliance for USP <795> for Nonsterile Compounding, is written by expert instructors and includes 11 lessons and post tests that cover all aspects of USP <795> (proposed revisions). The course is worth 11 hours of ACPE-Approved CE.
USP <795> eLearning Lessons include:
1. Introduction to Nonsterile Compounding
2. Mathematics Review and Pharmaceutical Excipients
3. Responsibilities of the Compounder and Compounding
4. Facility Component Selection, Receipt, Handling and Storage
5. Nonsterile Compounding Equipment
6. Nonsterile Compounding Process
7. Beyond-Use Dating (BUD) of Nonsterile Compounds
8. Packaging and Documentation of Nonsterile Formulations
9. Quality Control and Release Testing in a Nonsterile Compounding Practice
10. Staff Training and Competency for Nonsterile Compounding
11. Nonsterile Compounding for Animals
Visit our website to learn more about the course.
This post is related to:IV/Infusion Resources/USP <797> Resources