MEDCOAT® is an amazing new product that will revolutionize the way you take medications. MEDCOAT covers pills and capsules with a coating camouflaging the bad taste of any medicine. It’s sugar free and has no artificial flavors or colors added. This coating stimulates saliva production aiding in the swallowing process. The special coating applicator is easy to use and can work on any size shaped pill or capsule. MEDCOAT alleviates the need of crushing tablets or adding flavoring which can alter medicines efficacy.
NATURAL GREAT TASTE
• MEDCOAT covers pills and capsules with a coating camouflaging the bad taste of any medicine.
• Sugar, Soy and Gluten-Free
• No artificial flavors or colors added.
• Pills and capsules are covered in a slippery coating making it easy to swallow them.
• Perfect for coating pills with sharp edges or ones that have been halved or quartered.
• The special coating applicator is easy to use and can work on any size and shape of pill or capsule.
• Alleviates the need of crushing pills or adding flavoring which can alter medicines efficacy.
• MEDCOAT dissolves in 47 seconds once swallowed.
• Contains only food ingredients that are not known to interact with drugs.
• No known contraindications with any drugs.
• Many pills should not be crushed and using MEDCOAT will allow many patients to take the pill without the needing to do this first.
• Helps patients take the right dose of their prescribed medications by alleviating the need to crush or cut pills.
• Encourages patients to complete their prescribed and non-prescribed medicine regimens.
• One MEDCOAT applicator can coat up to three pills depending on the size.
• Allows doctors to prescribe the pill version of a patient’s medication rather than the liquid form, which is often bad tasting and dosed improperly.
Item Number | Product
1018514 | Citrus Flavor (lemon/lime)
1018515 | Strawberry Flavor
1018513 | Cola Flavor
Call us today to place your order or for a free sample at 1-888-832-0322, M-F: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. ET. www.medcoatusa.com.
This post is related to:Pharmaceutical Manufacturers