Health Care Logistics provides an unmatched assortment of products and services to help pharmacy professionals improve efficiency, reduce cost, and deliver the highest level of patient care.
Unique and hard-to-find products are the lifeblood of our business. Our inventory is packed with multiple pharmacy-focused product lines including compounding and dispensing, unit dose, and error prevention. In addition to small package quantities, free samples, and same-day shipping, we source non-stock items by request and offer in-house manufacturing services to meet the specific needs of our customers. Complete customer satisfaction is at the heart of everything we do.
Our inventory includes more than 10,000 different products ranging from syringes and seals to dispensers and disinfectants, all designed to help you work more efficiently and with less frustration. As a veteran-owned company, we proudly offer hundreds of high-quality products designed and manufactured in the USA — often in our very own facilities in central Ohio.
HCL® by Design
In addition to stock items, we provide a variety of in-house manufacturing services. Design consultations are always free, there are no minimum requirements and orders ship within seven days of proof approval. We work with you to make products work for you.
• Cabinets by Design: Cabinets, shelving, and storage units for those who want to renovate existing spaces or outfit newly constructed areas with high-quality pieces made to their exact specifications.
• Metals by Design and Plastics by Design: Of-of-a-kind items manufactured to match individual customer requests. Modifications to stock products are also available. These allow customers to work more efficiently and produce better results.
• Printing and Graphics by Design: From labels, magnets, and clings to banners, signs, and stamps, our print specialists can create solutions for any situation.
Our cold drug storage solutions make it easy to manage any situation, including the ultra-low temperature requirements of COVID-19 vaccines. From compact countertop units to full-size appliances, our inventory is overflowing with solutions for pharmaceutical, dietary, and laboratory use. All pharmacy-grade refrigerators are equipped with digital microprocessor temperature controls, temperature alarms, and port access. In addition, multiple locking options are available so you can choose the level of security and accessibility to match your facility’s needs. As an added layer of protection, we offer refrigerator locking boxes to keep supplies secure, prevent drug diversion, and enable users to control access while keeping contents stored at a regulated temperature. Visit our website to see our complete inventory of medical-grade refrigerators, freezers, and temperature monitoring accessories and find the perfect match for your medication storage needs!
Stat Temp® Wi-Fi-Enabled Remote Temperature Monitoring
-Stat Temp: Easier, More Efficient Remote Temperature Monitoring
Healthcare facilities and temperature monitoring go hand in hand, that’s no secret. But did you know you can automatically monitor temperatures from anywhere, at any time, from any device? Stat Temp, the remote temperature monitoring system available exclusively from Health Care Logistics®, helps ensure temperature accuracy anywhere in your facility. Monitor temperatures within your set parameters and, in return, receive real-time alerts if results are trending outside the designated range. Stat Temp is equipped with a user-determined chain of command that alerts the appropriate personnel when a temperature breach occurs. You can easily customize the system to fit your monitoring, reporting and alert preferences.
Health Care Logistics is ready to help fit Stat Temp into your standards of operations and procedures. Enjoy these features with your installation:
• Mounts anywhere; monitors transmit information wirelessly and information is collected and recorded 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
• Access readings anytime, anywhere via any Internet-connected device. Stat Temp is a web based, software-free system that won’t compromise valuable space on your computer. Likewise, multiple facilities can operate under one account.
• Eliminates the need to manually record each unit by multiple staff members. This solution is perfect for facilities not staffed 24 hours a day.
• Receive real time alerts of abnormal temperature ranges and save thousands of dollars in drug waste.
• Easily access your temperature history — a requirement for any compliance agency.
• Accurately track who has resolved any issues and the action taken in response to any out-of-range temperature occurrences.
• Customize all monitoring and alert preferences to your requirements.
• Health Care Logistics’ friendly and reliable customer service assistance.
This post is related to:Supplies (General Pharmacy Supplies)